Our latest Newsletter is now available to download here.
This issue the contents include
- A report of activities over the spring and summer
- The right tools – hay rakes and scythes
- Tales from Trellech Wet Meadow
- Climate Change why meadows matter
- News of our new Grassland Fungi photo resource
- The Big Meadow Search
- Starting a meadow – some frequently asked questions
- Saving the right bees?
- Adopt a Meadow scheme
- Members’ pictures and stories including
- Garden mini-meadows
- Meadows with more space
- Gardens with meadows you can visit
- News from around
- Plantlife’s Meadows Hub
- Wye Valley Invasive Species project
- Ecohab Wildflowers
- The Woodmeadow Trust
- and more….
We welcome contributions from members, especially pictures of your meadow successes, and longer pieces of general interest to grassland and wildflower enthusiasts. Contributions should be sent to Marilyn Dunkelman, who can be contacted via our online form
Back copies of our newsletters, together with leaflets we have produced, can be downloaded from our Publications page