This year Monmouthshire Plant Group are running another series of Plant Walks led by Steph Tyler and Elsa Wood.
MMG members are welcome, as well as any other interested botanist or anyone wanting to improve their identification skills. This is the provisional programme but please note the venues may change.
It is essential that you book in advance on these walks: contact Steph on 01600 719890 or preferably email email@example.com
Walks are from 10 am to 3 pm and details of meeting places will be after your booking.
- Saturday 18th April: St Pierre or Great Barnets Wood woodland spring flowers – teaching identification
- Wednesday 20th May: Llanthony area – recording and identification
- Saturday 27th June: Cwm Lickey and/or Cwmynyscoy quarries area -recording and identification
- Wednesday 22nd July: Mynydd y Grug Common – recording and identification
- Saturday 15th August: Aquatic and floating reen plants at or near Magor – teaching identification
- Wednesday 16th September: To be determined