Our Spring newsletter – issue number 20 – has just been published and sent to members by email.
As well as our usual summary of activities and coming events, we have articles on
- The Glastir Scheme as experienced by MMG member Carla Edmonds
- St Mary’s Churchyard in Tintern, written by Diane Parker
- The County Pollinator Policy – how Monmouthshire plans to let wildflowers flourish in our roadside verges
- A report of the talks given at our Autumn meeting by Elsa Wood on Autumn meadow fungi, Sheelagh Kerry on Abergavenny Community Orchard and making hay with their hand baler, and Anne Wareham on her garden meadow at Veddw
- Plantlife’s Say No to the Mow campaign
- The Wye Valley AONB 5-year management plan
- A review of a new book from the Gwent Ornithological Society – Birdwatching Walks in Gwent
The higher resolution version can be downloaded here, or members can request a hard copy by contacting us.